1. You just had a disagreement with your SO (significant other). Everybody’s so upset, communications are disrupted. You think back on other disagreements and realize one of the following:
2. I was at a restaurant with my SO and a guy at the adjoining table smiled at me and my SO saw it. He yelled at me about flirting with guys and afterward gave me the cold shoulder on the ride home. Which of the following is most true:
3. My SO is watching his favorite sport again. I am an apparent “sports widow”, accordingly. This happens all the time. I pack my bag, tell him I’m leaving and walk to the door, fully intending to leave the relationship. Which of the following do you expect to happen:
4. You stumble on a message on your SO’s phone that has sexual or flirtatious overtones. You confront him with this information: He responds with:
5. Your SO tells everyone half-jokingly or sarcastically that you are always late and he tells friends, family and even strangers that you make him look bad. You indeed tend to be late to engagements and events. Which of the following best describes how you feel about this:
6. You are getting ready to go with SO to a long anticipated wedding of your best friend, dressing “to the nines”, completely getting decked out, and your SO asks “are you going to wear that?” You have one of the following thoughts:
7. You are getting ready for dinner out with your SO and he gushes “you are soooooo beautiful”. Somehow, the words mean something else to you. Which of the following is most true:
8. You were out with your girls having a good time, he calls you successively to check in on you saying he was just concern and that he missed you tremendously. You experience one of the following thoughts:
9. He just told me that his ex-girlfriend wants to stay connected as friends. Although you believe that a relationship between a female and male can be platonic, you are uncomfortable. Which of the following is your best response:
He frequently has bad days at work, and comes home again in a bad mood. You are likely to do one of the following:
11. I sent my SO a text hours ago and still no response. Which of the following best describes your reaction:
12. Does your SO show affection and/or speak highly of you?
13. Which of the following observations best represents your relationship with your SO?
14. Has your SO ever threatened to hurt you or have you ever felt unsafe?
15. Your SO is very close with their mother… which best describes the situation for you?
Advanced - What Is Your True-Love Gemstone?
Congratulations! Your True-Love Gemstone is: Diamond! A Diamond symbolizes purity, faithfulness, wisdom and wealth. Diamonds, deep down inside, are strong, know what they like and don’t like, and not shy to express it. What Diamonds often experience when they journey with confidence and true love is a sense of being attractive, creative, powerful, well spoken and abundant. What they experience in the uncertain times is impulsivity, overwhelm (sometimes showing up as outbursts or other unbridled expressions), a deep desire for richer connection and happiness in relationships. It is very common for Diamonds to start their journeys feeling lacking and uncomfortable and later revealing their amazing brilliance and strength along the way, which empowers them to enjoy quality relationships and readily serve their passion and the people who will benefit from that passion. Your Journey Statement: “Rough diamonds may sometimes be mistaken for worthless pebbles” – Thomas Browne
Congratulations! Your True-Love Gemstone is: Emerald! An Emerald symbolizes elegance, legacy, wealth, beauty, intuition and honor. Emeralds, deep down inside, are mesmerizing, loyal, honorable, truthful and have a strong sense of true wealth (not just money), fairness and harmony. They seek common ground and collaboration in relationships, which empowers them to serve humanity with greater connection. What Emeralds often experience when they journey with confidence and true love is a sense of dignity, memorialization, abundance and integrity. What they experience in the uncertain times is seeking comfort zones that get them stuck, which also affects their spontaneity and playfulness, profoundly affecting their happiness and relationships. It is very common for Emeralds to start their journeys feeling like they are unable to get ahead, stuck in a routine, and later in their journey revealing a fantastic amount of creativity and realizing the power of each person they meet, demonstrating compassion and kindness beyond the norm. When Emeralds are fully in their power, they love richly and deeply. This empowers them to enjoy quality relationships and readily support those that may normally be ignored by society. Your Journey Statement: “Give me songs to sing and emerald dreams to dream and I’ll give you love unfolding.” – Jim Morrison
Congratulations! Your True-Love Gemstone is: Ruby! Rubies symbolize preciousness, luciousness, energy, vibrancy, health and wealth. Rubies, deep down inside, are creative, loyal, honest, focused and alert, and they are firmly connected to hearts and life. What Rubies often experience when they journey with confidence and true love is a sense of being the center of honesty, loyalty, creativity and are fiercely protective of the things and people they cherish. It is very common for Rubies to start their journeys feeling uncertain, timid and private, unwilling to risk exposure to possible ridicule and isolation. Rubies, when they nurture their journey, they end up revealing the strength of their heart, enabling them to be strong for themselves and others and very adept at making peace with anyone, including their ”enemies”. Accordingly, Rubies are the envy of others by virtue of their ability to hold the power of love, life and abundance in their sphere. Your Journey Statement: “You have no need to travel anywhere – journey within yourself. Enter a mine of rubies and bathe in the splendor of your own light.” – Rumi
Congratulations! Your True-Love Gemstone is: Sapphire! Sapphires symbolize nobility, sincerity, faithfulness and the power of effective communication. Deep down inside, Sapphires have a sense of wellbeing and peace unmatched by others. What Sapphires often experience when they journey with confidence and true love is a sense of being focused, unstoppable, clear and calm and an amazing ability to see through obstacles and around corners to reveal creative solutions to problems. What they experience in the uncertain times is hesitation to fully and authentically embrace their inner being and often resist giving themselves permission to ask for what they desire for fear of appearing demanding or stepping across boundaries of others. It is very common for Sapphires to start their journeys feeling insecure, at the mercy of the winds, and later revealing their amazing wisdom and ability to share that wisdom that further empowers them to enjoy unbridled joy and freedom. Your Journey Statement: “Sapphire is the richest way of saying blue or azure and is the concentrated reflection of blue skies and azure oceans.” – Brian K. Baird
Congratulations! Your True-Love Gemstone is: Jade! Jade symbolizes virtue, kindness, civility, patience, compassion and wisdom. Deep down inside a Jade is pure love and wisdom. What a Jade often experiences when they journey with confidence and true love is a sense of being lucky, powerful, magical, able to soothe and comfort themselves and others and frequently their lives are laced with healing abilities. What they experience in the uncertain times is struggling to voice their needs and concerns adequately, often not fulfilling desires, because of the risk of disappointing others and fear of abandonment or other forms of rejection. It is very common for a Jade to start their journeys people-pleasing at their own expense, leaving them feeling unheard, invalidated, unloved, and taken for granted. When a Jade is in their full power, they experience power that moves mountains and have and extraordinary sense of connection to the Universe (God), humanity and individuals they encounter. Often this spells out multi-generational healing and they easily serve as protectors of family and culture. Your Journey Statement: “It is better to live as a broken piece of jade, than to live as a useless clay.” – Bruce Lee